We’ve provided IT solutions to federal government customers for more than 30 years performing significant project work for the National Institutes of Health (NIH) under the CIO-SP1 and CIO-SP2 contracts as a prime contractor since 1996. Under CIO-SP3, customers can secure the full range of IT services and solutions and benefit from:
- Low contract usage fee
- Competitive labor rates
- Support for all contract types, including hybrid
- Ten task areas for IT requirements that support the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture and the Federal
- Short task order award cycle (as little as 30 days)
The CIO-SP3 Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a ten-year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) awarded by NIH offering any federal civilian or Department of Defense (DoD) agency an array of information technology solutions and services across ten separate task areas.
CIO-SP3 Contract Task Areas
- IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- CIO Support
- IT Operations and Maintenance
- Integration Services
- Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Digital Government
- Enterprise Management Systems
- Software Development
Prompt Payment Terms
Prompt payment terms are in accordance with FAR 52.232-25, as provided in the master contract. Payment terms are negotiated on an individual task order basis.
The CIO-SP3 Team
- Advanced Management Strategies Group, Inc.
- Arch Systems, LLC
- Asclepius Solutions, Inc.
- Definitive Logic
- Highpoint Global, LLC
- JBS International, Inc.
- National Government Services, Inc.
- SONA Networks, LLC